Our School Ambassadors for 2018-2019 are Zac, Henry, Oliver C, Eve, Katie and Chloe.
Congratulations on your successful application to become a school Ambassador at Broad Oak Community Primary School. Ambassadors are expected to set a good example and to carry out their duties with fairness.
Ambassadors work in groups or pairs and so there is always more than one witness and another person with which to share judgements.
The Ambassadors main duties include:
- to work with the Head of School and staff to promote good behaviour, manners, politeness and to assist in helping the school to run effectively
- to support the dinner staff and all who work in the school for the benefit of the children
- to act as additional pairs of eyes at break times and lunchtimes and to report to staff any misbehaviour
- to uphold the values of integrity, perseverance and courage
- to work to prevent and report bullying and discrimination
- to act as friends and buddies for those who need support
- to carry out other tasks and jobs as may be directed from time to time by staff
Ambassadors help to prepare the hall for assembly and assist in organising other children.
Ambassadors represent the school and its values and may be asked to attend some public events.
Ambassadors understand that they can be replaced if, in the judgement of the Head of School and staff, they are not fulfilling their roles effectively and in accordance with this job description and outline of duties.
Thank you for volunteering to be an ambassador at Broad Oak Community Primary School.
Mrs Kinsella – Head of School Broad Oak Community Primary School